6 Influencer Tips and Takeaways from the Super Bowl [On-Demand Webinar Recording]
Did you know that in 2022, Captiv8 saw a 5x increase in influencer marketing ad spend amongst the same advertisers from 2021? With continued growth in sports-centric creator marketing campaigns, has your brand checked in the game yet? During our recent webinar, we discussed:
- Best practices with influencer activations for key cultural events like the Super Bowl
- How Kia approached their multi-channel Super Bowl marketing strategy with Jeffrey Cannata, Group Communications Director at David&Goliath and member of the creative strategy team behind Kia’s upcoming campaign.
- Six key influencer marketing strategies that were on show during the Super Bowl LVII weekend for your brand to emulate today!
- The most mentioned brands and topics during Super Bowl LVII through a social listening hashtag analysis to identify what generated the most buzz.
- Direct insights from Aaron Eanes, President of A&A Management, which represents top-tier NFL talents such as Travis Kelce, Denzel Ward, Joe Haden, and many more!
Click here to watch the on-demand recording of the entire can’t-miss discussion!