There are thousands of creators/digital influencers out there and we here at Captiv8 feel it’s important to let you guys and girls know who is trending and influencing the world, one follower at a time. Each week we will be introducing 3 influencers and a few fun facts about them.
Check out this week’s spotlight!
- Liam Martin is an Instagrammer that likes to recreate popular pictures of our favorite celebrities. Check out his interpretation of vocal diva, Ariana Grande.
- Liam has written a book, A Wave to Ride By: Liam Miscellaneous, about his struggle into adulthood.
- Jon Call is part weight lifter and part acrobat. His mission is to spread the “Acrobolix” movement – doing splits while weightlifting – to everyone.
- On Jon’s spare time he likes to explore life hacks.
I can do the splits and stuff. ☺ // 💥 Shot by @ra_bronson #sidesplits #frontsplits #chairsplits #sidesplit #frontsplit #chairsplit #mobility #flexibility #bodybuilding #yoga #stretching #streches #martialarts #tricking #crossfit
A photo posted by Jon Call (@jujimufu) on Jan 4, 2016 at 2:27pm PST
- I Have This Thing With Floors was started by 3 creators from Amsterdam. They started out by posting beautiful photos of floors with their feet calling them “selfeets”. They’ve created a trend, now people everywhere share their selfeets (#ihavethisthingwithfloors) in the hopes of getting re-posted by the trio.
- They don’t miss a day — they post at least one selfeet on Instagram a day since they started in 2014.
Reach out to partner with an Influencer on your next campaign!